Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1 yote on the board!

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Well over the past month and half I have had either extremely close vocal responses or eyes just out of range in the last 7 sets. Friday night had a fox come charging in down wind to coyote breeding sequence. Which I find odd! It came in like a coyote does no bouncing and then used the woods edge to try to get close, but he got too close, nice size male. Been calling in doubles the last 3 weeks, starting to get territorial.

Once of these nights I'll get them to commit lol

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Well crap....the streak of getting a response ended last night, we tried four different sets and not response or set of eyes! With the winds, cold, and 2 new locations I was super optimistic but that slowly went away with each set........It was a good run 7 sets, time to make another run!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well crap....the streak of getting a response ended last night, we tried four different sets and not response or set of eyes! With the winds, cold, and 2 new locations I was super optimistic but that slowly went away with each set........It was a good run 7 sets, time to make another run!

Heck of a streak buddy!

Reactions: NWOHhunter