Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

10,000 posts

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sounds good, any Twinkies on the side?

I forgot too add I ground up guacamole in them as well.....

Don't do twinkles..... Sorry.... Lemon pie was really good though... Bought it at a benefit for Salems K-9 fundraiser.... Spaghetti was really good there as well.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm eating the shit out of some pop tarts, I put those fuggers in my cereal also.

Burned myself out on those on the last deployment, don't care too have anymore lol.... Cereal??? Really??? Pop tarts on cereal.... New one on me.... What brand cereal? I'm on a shredded wheat kick lately....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Burned myself out on those on the last deployment, don't care too have anymore lol.... Cereal??? Really??? Pop tarts on cereal.... New one on me.... What brand cereal? I'm on a shredded wheat kick lately....
I was on fruit loops forever, just now switched over to the off brand of cinnamon toast crunch, one pack of blueberry pop tarts in every mixing bowl of cereal.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was on fruit loops forever, just now switched over to the off brand of cinnamon toast crunch, one pack of blueberry pop tarts in every mixing bowl of cereal.

That's a unique combo lol.... I'm not a big sweet cereal fan.... Whatever sugar is there is good for me.... But stuff like fruit loops and the like I pass on lol....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
That's a unique combo lol.... I'm not a big sweet cereal fan.... Whatever sugar is there is good for me.... But stuff like fruit loops and the like I pass on lol....
I do have a box of frosted blueberry mini wheats that I've been mixing with the toast crunch and pop tarts lol. The wife wonders why we go through 4 gallons of milk in a week when there's only 2 adults and one kid in the house lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Strawberry iced poptarts are the only poptarts. My wife loves the peanutbutter ones. Fuggin heathen.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh and crunch berries all berries are the shit. I hate milk. Absolutely despise it. But I love cereal and milk. Something about drinking bovine mammary excretions makes me want to barf.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
And I've only ever broken one bone in my life, my nose lol. It does a body good, Joe!

That's mostly a farce created by the united dairy farmers to push milk in schools. There are plenty of studies that point to the consumption of milk and increased osteoporosis later in life. Lots of other ways to get your required calcium.