Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1023's 2019 Pics

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Go figure it's August and I'm just now starting a thread. My how things have changed...

But good things come to those you wait! Meet the current crop of targets. The last three bucks are behind the house on 11 acres. The first buck is the one and only mature buck to appear on the farm, which is 80 acres. Goes to show it's not how much, but how "right" that matters when locating good bucks. I do have history with the buck on the farm, and the buck with no brows is just like my 2010 buck, so very likely shared genetics. All are mature IMO and therefore, shooters. Like most years, I'll only have trail cam pics and no hero pics, but you never know. Maybe this year is the year...

IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_1182.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1243.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, but... in a perfect world, he needs a year. He's got a better rack left in him. I honestly believe he's 3 and am considering talking to all the hunters in the 'hood. Everyone in a square mile is fairly "legit" and I think we could get us all on the same page. But... that sounds like work and I'll shoot his ass when/if I get a chance. 😎

Lucky

Sunbury
Thats got to make u excited about the prospects of this season. That great bunch too pick thru.. Another year would b good. But i couldn't pass on them either. Good luck

Reactions: bowhunter1023

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome thread Jesse. Good luck this season as it looks to be starting out very good so far.👍🏻
Lol on the “void the warranty” line and pics😂👍🏻

No fucks were given that day😂🤣😂

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails