Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 1998 Ford Explorer Sport

camofry

*Supporting Member*
1998 Ford Explorer Sport. 15X,XXX miles,keyless entry,door alarms, front and back air and heat. Starting to rust under the doors but would be a easy fix if done soon.Every thing on this truck is power. V6 , auto. I pull around a 7x10 trailor and a small boat with it and it has never let me down. The camo clad strip can be taken off with no damage to the truck. $1900.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I believe I was flipping a house right down from you. The truck is familiar. The houses I was doing were in Gilead. One on Center and the other on Main.

Good luck on the sale,

Beentown

camofry

*Supporting Member*
OK, so what crack house are you responsible for? lol That seems to be all there is on this end of town now. Every other house is a crack house or metro ( around here they are the some thing). Was it on the corner of center and s rich?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No crack house anymore. Actually wasn't "that" bad in the first place. And yes it is the white place on that corner. It was bought in foreclosure for nothing. I wish some in the area would at least throw a little paint on the siding :)

The one that is for sale now is directly across from the Kroger.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't forget Bob (Peggy's son and partner for that one) :) Peg and Ray are good people and that house has turned out nice. I was helping them with that one. The one across from Kroger is strictly ours.

That is how I knew the truck by driving by it while going to the property.

Beentown