Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1st Annual Family Fishing and Camping Outing

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180430-090110.png
    Screenshot_20180430-090110.png
    545.9 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: 5Cent

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Atta boy redneck!

Change of plans on our end, I will be picking up boys from school and hitting the road shortly after to get down there before dark on Thursday, prolly around 7.

Reactions: giles

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
LOL, already working that angle. Oldest is already missing Friday, the rules are crazy for number of hrs. kids can miss these days. Even with a note/good reason, meetings still have to take place with parents if they reach a certain amount.

Also, Ill be bringing random sides but will have hotdogs & buns for folks to grab for lunches/snacks as they want. If there is something specific that someone wants me to bring, please let me know before tomorrow afternoon.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Sounds good Jon

Ill be up early Friday mornin playin with my Black Chubby. Gonna take a while to get those shoulders done.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I have a popup and large tarp stowed away, looking to be quite moist Thursday & Friday. Do you have something for the chubby fella to stay out of the weather?

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Yeah Ill be bringing a canopy as well. And depending on the weather it will stay on the black top since Ill just have my truck and not a camper

Reactions: 5Cent

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I won't be able to join you folks for evening shenanigans. Prom is Saturday and three of our employees will be missing in action at the shop.