Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2007 Bear Element "BARE" or Almost LOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale.A used 2007 Bear Element its a 60/70lb bow..An has the 28inch draw length module on it.It adjust from 27.5in to 28.5in draw with this module..I am the original owner of this bow.And it was purchased at the end of 2007...It has 452x strings an cables on it(Flo green an Flo yellow).But they are running low on life..With the "BARE" bow package i will include the factory strings an cables with a few hundred shots on them.As well as a NEW string(no cable) in 452x Flo green an purple.A pair of new in package string leeches will be included.
I would like 175$ shipped in the Cont.. U.S for it BARE with all the above listed included..

I can include a Copper john dead nuts hunter sight 3pin(.029 pin size)
An a Camo Sims XLarge Scoil Stabilizer for 215$ shipped in the Cont.. U.S..Will throw a wrist sling in with that as well

Trade offers welcome..Im looking for a summit viper SS(Aluminum)Or similar Aluminum climbers.A cheap trail cam or 2 plus cash.Gold tip 55/75 Exp,Xt hunter arrows 27in measured without the nock or longer.Make a trade offer. I can always use various things.

Status
Not open for further replies.