Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2010-2011 So Ohio Cam Pics

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
PICT0182.jpgPICT0185.jpgPICT0691.jpgPICT0033.jpgPICT0319.jpgPICT0318.jpgPICT0036.jpgPICT1951.jpgHere are a few bucks that made it through last years season...Since i only had a few cameras i did miss alot of deer, but this year we have a total of 10 cameras so i think we'll be getting alot more on cam... :) Not to mention i will be in the woods most of October and ALL of November and plan to video tape a few shots at some does

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Best part about this is not alot of people hunt it and the neighbors are AWESOME.. Best part is most of the neighbors don't hunt but allowed me to post it up with signs for tresspassers.. They ALL hate tresspassers... So i catch them on cam, all the neighbors get emailed photos of them and during gun if theres people there, the LAW is called immediately for safety and because they are tresspassing and expect to get a ticket and loose you shit... I've been down here for 5 years working these properties and put my time and money into this and we all enjoy just seeing deer, not just killing them... I take pics and video and have a great time watching the deer and other game..