Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2010/2011 Wildlife's Hunting Videos

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I attached my utube link for all to enjoy. These are some of my hunting videos. There are more to post and I have many pics as well. I'll try to post those in the near future. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :smiley_coolpeace:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WildlifeOhio?feature=mhum

Attachments

• Ohio Buck.jpg
    Ohio Buck.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 10OH8pt_2.jpg
    10OH8pt_2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 10pt_buck_07.jpg
    10pt_buck_07.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 6pt.JPG
    6pt.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Snapshot - 42.jpg
    Snapshot - 42.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 6pt buck.jpg
    6pt buck.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Ohio 6pt.jpg
    Ohio 6pt.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 147
  • Snapshot - 58.jpg
    Snapshot - 58.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 153

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Who was that snoring on Justins hunt?

J/K man, that grunt call was long and drawn out and sounded just like my grandpa snoring.:smiley_crocodile:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Who was that snoring on Justins hunt?

J/K man, that grunt call was long and drawn out and sounded just like my grandpa snoring.:smiley_crocodile:

I know, it’s rather funny isn’t it? :smiley_crocodile: Silly me, I was trying real hard to make the video and try to get the deer to present an opportunity for my son. Normally, I do not grunt like that, but my son was getting pretty cold being the first time out hunting during a very chilly morning. I called the buck in from a few others that were out in the middle of the field that morning. Even though my son was pretty cold, he still wanted to continue hunting. In this case, he suffered buck fever as well, as I too every season when I see my first. Still, he enjoyed the morning hunt even though we weren't successful. He'll get himself one next season for sure, but with a bow! Thanks for watching, I’m happy you enjoyed it. :smile: