Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2010 Buck

Schu72

Streetsboro
Alright, this photo thing proved to be more of a challenge thatn I could have expected. I was extrememly limited by houses, the sun, and other background issues. I may try again tomorrow in the am. Anyway this is what I have so far...

Schu72

Streetsboro
Looks great! He looks completely different from the side view compared to the frontal view. Nice work on the mount.
Thanks for all the comments.

Chad,
I while back I posted about taxi anxiety. That's why I included the pics from different angles. My major concern was picking the best position to show him off and kind of "hide" the short/broken right main beam.

Gern186

Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Well, you did a nice job choosing a mount position. Until you said the main beam was broken, I didn't really realize it before until now....just thought it grew that way. I like the way his eyes look also.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Absolutely unreal. That has to be on of the top ten coolest deer I've ever seen. That right split split brow is just incredible. Wow.
I agree. The right brow is awesome. Dude has a 4 point brow tine! lol This is exactly the reason why an official score does not do justice to many deer. I have no idea what he will score, but that is a buck to be proud of no matter what the number of the official taping says. Congrats Scott!