Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2012 - 2013 TOO Deer Contest Team Assignments

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know we can at least get Deerburger to kill a 45lb Florida doe for us! Looks pretty even except team 12. Might have been a couple weak teams I noticed, but the great thing about hunting is you just NEVER know! Some of the "strong" teams could come up lame and some of the "weaker" teams might just have what it takes. With the random draw, it is what it is and in the end I am sure we are all going to have a blast!

Good luck to all the teams out there. Have a safe and successful season!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I will agree.... keep your eye on team 12......... But again, we ARE talking about deer season and most anything can happen! And it probably will!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
For what i'ts worth I condensed the rules in a word document so I'd have them with me if/when I get one on the ground, that way I don't have too try too remember all the differant photos that I have too take too submit the harvest.... One less thing too wory about when the time comes put it in your pack in a zip lock bag and forget about it until the time comes.... Hope this little tidbit helps.....

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Big H is rounding out team 15.

All teams now have the appropriate number of participants. If anyone else wants in, just let me know. As we get enough for additional teams I will create them on the fly. Otherwise, there is always the chance that we will need a few alternates in the event someone doesn't checkin with their team.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Ha! Saw that after I posted and felt like a retard. Guess it's been long time. Took me a while to figure out how to get rid of that. I think I did. Won't know till I hit post on this one.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am thinking Team 14 isn't too shabby. Deerburger had a good season last year if I remember right. 1hornwilly was on my team and if memory serves me correct, the only one of the brothers not to produce. Sorry Josh, I thought this was the trash talking thread. hahahahahah

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I honestly don't see a single team that really stands out. Obviously any team JD is on has a shot at being a title contender, but they are all pretty darn even! Looking forward to another TOO contest!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

All teams now have the appropriate number of participants. If anyone else wants in, just let me know. As we get enough for additional teams I will create them on the fly. Otherwise, there is always the chance that we will need a few alternates in the event someone doesn't checkin with their team.

How long are we giving them to check in before they are removed/replaced ?

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
I am thinking Team 14 isn't too shabby. Deerburger had a good season last year if I remember right. 1hornwilly was on my team and if memory serves me correct, the only one of the brothers not to produce. Sorry Josh, I thought this was the trash talking thread. hahahahahah

If memory serves me correctly I shot a 363" buck last year...no one told me high fences didn't count :smiley_crocodile:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I didn't know I found one until I found him laying on the ground with my arrow in his...... Well never mind. ;)

You just never know what's going to come around once things get heated up. :D

Lundy

If you end up needing an alternate to fill out a team let me know. I don't hunt with bows anymore, gun kills permitted?

Last edited: