Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2013 - 2014 TOO Deer Contest Leaderboard

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congratulations to Team #1 for winning this years contest! What a great year y'all had!

Like Ryan said about the youth participation, a big congratulations to both the young hunter and their mentor for harvesting a deer or just sharing some great time and memories together this season.

A big congrats to all the successful hunters as well!

A HUGE THANK YOU AND ATTA BOY to Ryan for once again doing an excellent job running this seasons contest!:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Big big big thank you to Ryan for doing the legwork on the contest!

Congrats to Team 1 on your victory.

Screw you goes out to Ric for topping me by one point on "Most points". :smiley_crocodile:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
A big thank you to Ryan for putting the contest on again this year and doing a great job at it!!

To my teammates , congrats guys!!!!! we had a great season and it was fun!!! and congrats to all the members of TOO , another one under our belts and everyone was safe , that is the most important of all!

Lundy

That was fun

Congrats to my team mates and everyone that participated

I think only the winning team should remain the same the next year to see if they can defend the win

Thanks for all of the work in running this

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That was fun

Congrats to my team mates and everyone that participated

I think only the winning team should remain the same the next year to see if they can defend the win

Thanks for all of the work in running this

You know what? I wouldn't be opposed to that. I think the teams were divided up very fair this year and having a chance to defend your title is cool with me. Just means you guys have the targets on your back!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just wanted to set the record straight as to how my deer(Character) was scored yesterday by a panel of very knowledgable scorers. According to how they see him and scored him his total score for this contest would have been 92.5 not 96 like I scored him. If anyone is interested in how they came to this or how they scored him I can and will elaborate later. I just wanted to correct my mistake even though I don't think it was a factor in the outcome of this contest.

Ric...FS

Huckleberry Finn

Just wanted to set the record straight as to how my deer(Character) was scored yesterday by a panel of very knowledgable scorers. According to how they see him and scored him his total score for this contest would have been 92.5 not 96 like I scored him. If anyone is interested in how they came to this or how they scored him I can and will elaborate later. I just wanted to correct my mistake even though I don't think it was a factor in the outcome of this contest.

Ric...FS

No one likes a cheater...damn. Hahaha!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don't get me wrong, I grossed him out to 166&6/8 and they grossed him out to 167 so we were almost spot on but we got there by different interpretation of how we viewed him. In other words we scored him differently but the inches still add up the same.
What changed more drastically was how he scored in our TOO contest which is an entirely different measuring system. Just wanted to clear it up that's all...:smiley_bril: