Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014-2015 TOO Member Harvest Video

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Excellent video. The only picture of me with a deer in it is the one that I sent to Cotty and he posted as a part of the IKS thread. He cut my head off in the picture to hide my identity. LMAO awesome.

Buckmaster

Portage
Nice video Mike.

You forgot one though.

Attachments

• Forget me not.jpg
    Forget me not.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 291

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hopefully I am the only one having issues watching this. Our internet has been acting up. Struggling to stream the video. Can't wait to see it! The bits and pieces I have caught are phenomenal! Thanks Mike!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Absolutely Wonderful! You Freakin' Rock Mike!
Seen it 4 times to make sure it was good. Gonna watch it a few more times I'm sure!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Hopefully I am the only one having issues watching this. Our internet has been acting up. Struggling to stream the video. Can't wait to see it! The bits and pieces I have caught are phenomenal! Thanks Mike!

I had to let it play through (yes with it sticking, etc), then it played fine. However on FB, it plays right through without any hitches.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Awesome! Thank you for putting that together. I remember most of those photos just from reading the forum. When you put them all together though damn that's a lot of dead critters!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Awesome job!!!! Was just saying the other day on how much i'm loving summer and the warm months but after watching that i'm getting excited that deer season is only about three short months away!!!