Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017 Random shed thread

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Dang Rick! You don't get em any fresher than that! Reminds me of a video I saw, I think on this site, of a guy who shoots at a bedded buck and get jumps up to run and both antlers fall off.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20170211_140112.jpg

Filled a feeder today and took a little walk. Found this 70-80 yds straight down a trail on a known road crossing. What a shame! Its one Braydon wanted.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Took Garrett out to check trail cameras. Exited the road and swapped seats to allow him to drive. I wanted him to have fun and I want to scan for shed antlers. Tough to scout when he is gaining the nickname "Bonzai Garrett" behind the wheel.

20170211_174022.jpg

I walked 40-50yds to swap a card. Turned around he he had built this snowman. He may not have been into the shed hunting or camera card swapping, but he had his own fun. Fastest snowman ever built I'd say. Quality time with my boy no matter how you look at it. Still a bit early for sheds. Haven't been seeing many deer on this property anyway. Didn't expect to find any.

20170211_173358.jpg

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
that's once in a life time man!!!!
Ha! Awesome.

It probably took a moment for your mind to register that it happened for real and you weren't hallucinating. That's 'pinch yourself' type stuff. Just awesome man. Hell of a day!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It'll be on the south facing flat on the hillside just above the bottom. They are laying on that point and coming down from there. I'm going in this weekend when I have more time. Running traps is all I have time for when I'm out there.