Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017 Random shed thread

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Oh. The mate might be laying in there close by TOO. Did you look around much after finding it? I’d go back and give it a good try if you haven’t.

Jamie

Ohio
Oh. The mate might be laying in there close by TOO. Did you look around much after finding it? I’d go back and give it a good try if you haven’t.
I looked around really hard for the other side in the vicinity. no dice. I can't ever find them when I'm actually looking for them, though, so it's probably laying right there, too. :LOL:

I found two trail cameras in this woods in January. Two years ago in same woods in December I found a very nice new ThermaCell in a cover with extra fuel and chemical mats. probably laid out there since early in the fall. I'm still using it :cool:. I find lots of shit in the woods on public ground. bolts and arrows, treestands, hats, gloves. found a nice Nalgene bottle last season. still using it, too.

Reactions: finelyshedded

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
needle in a haystack for reals.

Awesome to have found one this late in that good of condition! Well done.

Just an FYI in case you aren't aware, it is against the law to have dogs on public wildlife areas from May 1st through August 31st. I'm guilty of doing it too so I'm not judging. But a game warden will write you a ticket for it.

Jamie

Ohio
no shit? I seriously did not know that. thanks for pointing it out. probably won't stop me from doing it, though. :devilish:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
no shit? I seriously did not know that. thanks for pointing it out. probably won't stop me from doing it, though. :devilish:
Ha! I don't blame you. I'm a dog guy too, so naturally I disagree with this law. The DOW doesn't do enough to support or provide services for hunting dog owners, in my opinion. So I tend to break this law on occasion too... I just roll with the "hope I don't get caught" approach, kind of like speeding. lol