Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2018 Buckeye Football Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
Sponsored by JCPenney? Say wut? :LOL:

I was expecting a down year or two with the transition to Ryan Day. Dude is surrounding himself with new faces and bringing excitement to the program. It is "possible" the Buckeyes don't take a step backwards at all.

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Appalachia
In other news, you guys with IG should look up rylee_martell who is Tate's twin sister. Uh, wow. Wow in both a good, and a bad way. She's got curves for days, but she embodies the social media attention seeker. As the father of 2 daughters, I hope we avoid this!

In other news, you guys with IG should look up rylee_martell who is Tate's twin sister. Uh, wow. Wow in both a good, and a bad way. She's got curves for days, but she embodies the social media attention seeker. As the father of 2 daughters, I hope we avoid this!
The time you spend with your daughters, showing them the love of a father, will go along way to avoiding this issue.

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Competition is on every team. Unless RD told him he doesn’t fit into the offensive scheme and advised him to look into other programs for a transfer then he should work harder on his throwing game and compete. Otherwise don’t let the door hit you in the ass Tate!
He’s no Joe Burrows so his transfer doesn’t automatically give him the keys to the starting QB position on any team, IMO.

Martell should have at least waited until after the Spring Game! He talked some shit about how tough the OSU play book is and if any othe QB would transfer in. That it would take them a full season to learn it! Apparently he’s job skeered and didn’t want to compete for the job! Sad!!! See ya!