Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

lung buster

hocking county
The guy whose job I took has it right now. No symptoms, but did indeed test positive. Twice.

We went to Burr Oak this weekend and the beach was PACKED when we went down there. When we started down the hill and saw the parking lot, my first comment was "Rona what?!?"
Drew and I fished a bass tournament yesterday at lake logan and by noon the beach was totally packed.....people dont seem to care about the rona i guess.....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just spoke to mom. She’s feeling rough. Apparently they are home and are supposed to monitor their o2, etc. Any negative changes they are to go back to OSU. They feel pretty bad at the moment. One of my cousins smuggled up some kind of medicine for them today. I don’t know what it is or why their doctor did not give it to them... beats me. At any right I guess I should be glad to have well - connected family.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just spoke to mom. She’s feeling rough. Apparently they are home and are supposed to monitor their o2, etc. Any negative changes they are to go back to OSU. They feel pretty bad at the moment. One of my cousins smuggled up some kind of medicine for them today. I don’t know what it is or why their doctor did not give it to them... beats me. At any right I guess I should be glad to have well - connected family.
UGHHHHHHHHH, hope the meds help buddy.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
did they definitely pick it up at church? hope they can both ride it out at home.
I don’t think it’s definite. However they received word that an entire family had tested positive and they had been in attendance shortly before mom and dad started having symptoms. They are just using logic that they picked it up at church.

Reactions: Big_Holla
I don’t think it’s definite. However they received word that an entire family had tested positive and they had been in attendance shortly before mom and dad started having symptoms. They are just using logic that they picked it up at church.

It would be interesting to hear what kind of interaction they had with the family since that sounds like the probable source.

Reactions: finelyshedded