Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jamie

Ohio
this whole scamdemic hasn't been about saving lives since the end of March. wake up America. we are ALL going to be exposed to this bug unless we live out our days in a sterile plastic bubble. it's either going to take a couple years or as long as we tolerate our government dragging it out.

Found out Monday the owner of the building we work in has it. He was in all last week and woke up Saturday morning with a fever. Got tested and was told Sunday. All week I have came in and sprayed everything down just in case. Last evening I'm here working by myself and I hear the back door open, figured it was one of his workers. Nope, it was the owner coming in to work! Said 'covid crew coming in' joking. I couldn't get out of here fast enough. Sprayed everything down with bleach water this morning......hope it works. Must not know what self quarantine means.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
There was a principals meeting this past Sunday for my wife's school system. Looks like they are going to treat each building separately over the next few weeks regarding cases. Luckily her school only has had 1 case and she has been face to face since day 1. That student that tested positive was a virtual student lol.

I on the other hand need to make the home office more comfortable. They were targeting 1/18 as the next possible return, but just bumped it to 4/1. Im happy with the precautions as its offices/cubicles, but dammmmnnnnnn.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Why wife received a email from the health department and it sounds like shut down with 100% virtual learning is coming very fast. Some school already have without being told.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

I just got confirmation that I have it. Started feeling crappy Saturday running a fever bodyaches and a bad headache. Went Sunday and got a test done and just heard back this morning. Four out of five of us in the office have it as well and all started on Saturday too. The owner is the only one that didn’t seem to come down with the same symptoms but he was sick over a month ago and it has lingered on since then. Now since he has finally gone to get checked out it’s possible that he was the carrier all along.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
I just got confirmation that I have it. Started feeling crappy Saturday running a fever bodyaches and a bad headache. Went Sunday and got a test done and just heard back this morning. Four out of five of us in the office have it as well and all started on Saturday too. The owner is the only one that didn’t seem to come down with the same symptoms but he was sick over a month ago and it has lingered on since then. Now since he has finally gone to get checked out it’s possible that he was the carrier all along.

Sorry to hear this - hope you are feeling well soon - prayers

Reactions: Big_Holla

Schu72

Streetsboro
Hospitals are filling up. We are opening up overflow units. Per today's report we had 90 positives in house and they accounted for 20% of all bedded patients. Last update we have over 145 employees in quarantine. Resources are running thin.

Reactions: Geezer II

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
There was a principals meeting this past Sunday for my wife's school system. Looks like they are going to treat each building separately over the next few weeks regarding cases. Luckily her school only has had 1 case and she has been face to face since day 1. That student that tested positive was a virtual student lol.

I on the other hand need to make the home office more comfortable. They were targeting 1/18 as the next possible return, but just bumped it to 4/1. Im happy with the precautions as its offices/cubicles, but dammmmnnnnnn.

Our superintendent is keeping the doors open come hell or high water. That is, unless DeWine or the health department tells him different. I've worked for a few superintendents... this dude is the best.

Our governor put another close up the state order in that goes into effect tonight at midnight. No indoor service at restaurants, schools only virtual, etc. supposedly the next 3 weeks but we know how she operates. Kids out w Covid related reason in our district was getting close to 200 within 2 weeks. Was next to none before that.