Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The masters of the world are milking the living shit out of this so called plandemic and totally mocking all those that will swallow all their bullshit.

They're going right down the Greek alphabet, you know, like it couldn't get any more satanic for ya :LOL:

Next up to bat, right after the delta variant:

Epsilon: US – B.1.427 & B.1.429 - Also known as the name for the most distant and most visible ring of your anus (Uranus) :ROFLMAO:

Snyder10

For the last year I’ve been donating blood because they check to see if antibodies are present. I heard they stopped doing that so I called the Red Cross. They told me they no longer check because there’s “enough plasma now for those impacted”. So you’re telling me, there’s no longer a blood shortage, a new wave coming through, numbers on the rise and mandates coming back..but…you no longer need donated blood?! Can’t make this shit up

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
FB_IMG_1628523931413.jpg

Schu72

Streetsboro
You’re at full capacity? How many are covid?
Technigcally, we are above 100%. We have patients waiting on beds. Not many Covids. Currently 19...so a under 4%. But that is still the concern. If we are that full with just "normal stuff", what happens if there is a real surge? About a month ago we were averaging about 5 bedded Covid patient per day. On a percentage basis we saw a sharp incrrease, but total Covid patients isn't very impressive.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Where did you dig this up? Just ran ours.

View attachment 132717

University of Minnesota covid tracking project weekly report. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iRMYtbA9xM356paClf02qVd4PF_an4rK/view

Out hospital here reports 90% capacity. But the infectious disease doctor there was on the local news corrected that and said that they have an entire wing prepared since the last spike. He said those numbers aren't counted in the "Available" but are there if they need to open the wing.

Last edited:

Snyder10

Technigcally, we are above 100%. We have patients waiting on beds. Not many Covids. Currently 19...so a under 4%. But that is still the concern. If we are that full with just "normal stuff", what happens if there is a real surge? About a month ago we were averaging about 5 bedded Covid patient per day. On a percentage basis we saw a sharp incrrease, but total Covid patients isn't very impressive.
I agree, I keep hearing an increase in hospital capacity, but no one is saying why? And then just assuming it’s covid

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Maybe someone else can find this because I'm having trouble locating it. Seems pretty simple but it surprisingly isn't. Number currently hospitalized by age and vaccination status. Bonus if it lists pre-existng health conditions. I can find TONS of talking media heads throwing out numbers but not linking to sources. for example you'll read "98% of cases are among the unvaccinated" Then you look and they're counting since January when hardly anyone was vaccinated which massively skews the data. What I'm trying to determine is vaccine status hospitalizations by age for the last two weeks.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
YWASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon will require members of the U.S. military to get the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press. That deadline could be pushed up if the vaccine receives final FDA approval or infection rates continue to rise.

“I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon" licensure by the Food and Drug Administration "whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says in the memo to troops, warning them to prepare for the requirement.

He added that if infection rates rise and potentially affect military readiness, “I will not hesitate to act sooner or recommend a different course to the President if l feel the need to do so. To defend this Nation, we need a healthy and ready force.”

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
YWASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon will require members of the U.S. military to get the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press. That deadline could be pushed up if the vaccine receives final FDA approval or infection rates continue to rise.

“I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon" licensure by the Food and Drug Administration "whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says in the memo to troops, warning them to prepare for the requirement.

He added that if infection rates rise and potentially affect military readiness, “I will not hesitate to act sooner or recommend a different course to the President if l feel the need to do so. To defend this Nation, we need a healthy and ready force.”
It was just a matter of time…. Actually surprised it hadn’t happened sooner…. There goes a million plus dosages….