Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Project Veritas has obtained military documents hidden on a classified system [HERE – and HERE – and HERE] showing how EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses.

The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violated the gain of function research moratorium. However, according to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

I heard Twitter shutdown Project Veritas Twitter account. Is that accurate?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I heard Twitter shutdown Project Veritas Twitter account. Is that accurate?

Back in april they banned the founders Twitter and their official Twitter for posting what twitter said was private and confidential information about others. PV is known for their undercover recordings of high profile people admitting really damaging things.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
FB_IMG_1642037778866.jpg

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
The wife is the first to get it in our house. She is the secretary at our elementary school, so pretty sure she got it there. Last Thursday she started feeling partly shitty with loosing her voice, sore throat, and a slight fever. I ran and got 2 rapid tests on Friday morning, she took one and it was negative. She got feeling better by Friday afternoon, but then on Sunday night she couldn’t smell her coffee she was prepping for Monday morning. Took the other test and it was positive. She feels great though. We aren’t isolating from each other and I feel perfectly fine. I did take my temp today and it was 100.1, so who the hell knows?? Went to get some more rapid tests but they are sold out.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My good friend Pat is home from the hospital. They wouldn’t release him unless he agreed to having oxygen delivered to his home. The doctor said people who get admitted to the ICU in the shape he was in rarely get to leave on their feet…shook his hand and said “you made it….you’re going to be ok”. He said the oxygen is a precaution but something they felt he needed Incase he starts to slide. He had pneumonia pretty bad. Needless to say he is emotional. He didn’t think he was going to make it. He’s still weak but man does he sound better on the phone. Ten days ago he barely had the strength to talk. He’s already making plans to go trout fishing in Pennsylvania this spring. He also wants to go to Ohio for a couple of days to go shed hunting. I think having goals is what helped to pull him through…along with everyone calling/texting him. Thanks for all of the well wishes from Too’ville.👍

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My good friend Pat is home from the hospital. They wouldn’t release him unless he agreed to having oxygen delivered to his home. The doctor said people who get admitted to the ICU in the shape he was in rarely get to leave on their feet…shook his hand and said “you made it….you’re going to be ok”. He said the oxygen is a precaution but something they felt he needed Incase he starts to slide. He had pneumonia pretty bad. Needless to say he is emotional. He didn’t think he was going to make it. He’s still weak but man does he sound better on the phone. Ten days ago he barely had the strength to talk. He’s already making plans to go trout fishing in Pennsylvania this spring. He also wants to go to Ohio for a couple of days to go shed hunting. I think having goals is what helped to pull him through…along with everyone calling/texting him. Thanks for all of the well wishes from Too’ville.👍

What great news to hear in such dark times. Awesome!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Back in april they banned the founders Twitter and their official Twitter for posting what twitter said was private and confidential information about others. PV is known for their undercover recordings of high profile people admitting really damaging things.
How dare they act like Mike Wallace and 60 minutes? 😂

So good to hear!! Stay strong Pat!!