Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jamie

Ohio
My Mother was 72 years old when she got the jab. I did not try to talk her out of it. Within 8 months of receiving her first booster, my mother was diagnosed with stage IV Pancreatic cancer and was dead five months after that. There is no history of this type of cancer in our family. I do believe that the two jabs probably caused her untimely death. In the five months I was caring for her, I brought this up with the oncologists, her general practitioner, hospice doctors, and none of them would even entertain the conversation. No groans, no eye rolling, not any wink and nod. They would not discuss it in any manner. Their silence confirmed my suspicion beyond any doubt. I am so happy that neither my wife, myself, nor my adult daughter refused to cave in. I have had Covid at least three times, and have never been very sick for more than a day or two. Now they know for certain how easy it is to control the population with fear, lies and propaganda. Next time will be much worse for all of us.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My Mother was 72 years old when she got the jab. I did not try to talk her out of it. Within 8 months of receiving her first booster, my mother was diagnosed with stage IV Pancreatic cancer and was dead five months after that. There is no history of this type of cancer in our family. I do believe that the two jabs probably caused her untimely death. In the five months I was caring for her, I brought this up with the oncologists, her general practitioner, hospice doctors, and none of them would even entertain the conversation. No groans, no eye rolling, not any wink and nod. They would not discuss it in any manner. Their silence confirmed my suspicion beyond any doubt. I am so happy that neither my wife, myself, nor my adult daughter refused to cave in. I have had Covid at least three times, and have never been very sick for more than a day or two. Now they know for certain how easy it is to control the population with fear, lies and propaganda. Next time will be much worse for all of us.
Totally agree Jamie! FEAR has been created and spread to be used for control and pushing agendas with climate change being another biggie. Just my opinion but there’s plenty of extremely smart scientists on the opposite side of the narrative being pushed but they get very little air time on SM and NADA within ALL of the main stream news media.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Totally agree Jamie! FEAR has been created and spread to be used for control and pushing agendas with climate change being another biggie. Just my opinion but there’s plenty of extremely smart scientists on the opposite side of the narrative being pushed but they get very little air time on SM and NADA within ALL of the main stream news media.
Or they will have car accidents, unexpected heart attacks, or hang themselves. 😥

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County
1000016962.jpg

You'll have to excuse me cause I previously said I was finished with this thread, but since more of the interesting parts of the topic has
been mentioned, I just couldn't sit back any longer.

I mentioned before about how this cv topic became the most researched of my lifetime, well, I don't think there'll be any other that will top it for the rest of my days, but one really never knows I suppose, but I hope that it is.

There's a portion within Oliver's big hit song that really resonated with me beyond belief and I knew immediately after hearing him the first time that he was something special and became fan right away.

So, the way I see it, the powers to be just want total control over you, period. It's that simple really the way I see it, and they've been doing that successfully for some time.

Oliver Anthony, "Rich Men of Richmond" Lyrics:​

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day / Overtime hours for bullshit pay / So I can sit out here and waste my life away / Drag back home and drown my troubles away.

Pre-Chorus:
It's a damn shame what the world's gotten to / For people like me and people like you / Wish I could just wake up and it not be true / But it is, oh, it is.

Chorus:
Livin' in the new world / With an old soul / These rich men north of Richmond / Lord knows 'they all just wanna have total control' / Wanna know what you think, wanna know what you do / And they don't think you know, but I know that you do / 'Cause your dollar ain't shit and it's taxed to no end / 'Cause of rich men north of Richmond.

I wish politicians would look out for miners / And not just minors on an island somewhere / Lord, we got folks in the street, ain't got nothin' to eat / And the obese milkin' welfare.

Well, God, if you're 5-foot-3 and you're 300 pounds / Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds / Young men are puttin' themselves six feet in the ground / 'Cause all this damn country does is keep on kickin' them down.

Repeat Pre-Chorus

Repeat Chorus

I've been sellin' my soul, workin' all day / Overtime hours for bullshit pay.

Read More: The Lyrics to Oliver Anthony's 'Rich Men North of Richmond' | https://tasteofcountry.com/oliver-a...yrics/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Attachments

• 1000016962.jpg
    1000016962.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20230822_170734.jpg
    20230822_170734.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yes. Some days are just worse than others. Today sucked. Tomorrow will likely be the same. Around noon today I called it at work. Couldn't do it any more. Tomorrow will likely be the same. Oliver ringing true...working myself to death out here. 😞
Dang

The entire clot shot in a nut shell.

Read the propaganda article then read the comments. Check back soon for the propaganda bots...

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Yeah work at fucking you up! My buddy had clots in his legs and is on medication the rest of his life and my left shoulder side is all fucked up. Wish I could go back in time but who the fuck knows. People that didn't get the shot are fucked up after getting covid and people that got the shot are fucked up.

Reactions: Big_Holla

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah work at fucking you up! My buddy had clots in his legs and is on medication the rest of his life and my left shoulder side is all fucked up. Wish I could go back in time but who the fuck knows. People that didn't get the shot are fucked up after getting covid and people that got the shot are fucked up.
Plenty of people NOT messed up who have had COVID multiple times and did NOT get the shot.

Problem is. . . We will never know if it was the virus they released or the shot. Not arguing with you. Just saying it is sad we will never see anyone held accountable. Darned if you do and darned if you don't situation (in regards to taking the shot or not.)

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Exactly that's my point. There's points for every situation. The only known fact is it came from China. Another reason I want Trump back in because he will hammer them for it.

Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
doubtful anyone is ever held accountable unless we have a reset
I don't see accountability even if there was some sort of reset. Too many people involved. It is like when the USSR was broken. Plenty of bad guys just took over their little piece of the pie. Not every bad guy disappeared or was punished. Probably a poor comparison but I just don't think more than a few people would be held accountable when there are likely hundreds of guilty parties.

Reactions: Hedgelj