Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The question ought to be, WHY THE FUCK DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR A FELLOW AMERICAN TO COME OUT WITH THE TRUTH?

Now, you know there are thousands, if not millions of others in the health industry that absolutely knows the truth!

I have no sympathy or empathy towards the lady. She knew this shot was shit a long time ago. People willing to secure a paycheck over country are fucking cowards, period!

Reactions: Big_Holla

Jamie

Ohio
I have no sympathy or empathy towards the lady. She knew this shot was shit a long time ago. People willing to secure a paycheck over country are fucking cowards, period!
entitled to your opinion, but that is a very easy statement to make when you aren't a single parent raising children on that paycheck. it simply isn't that simple for many people.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
entitled to your opinion, but that is a very easy statement to make when you aren't a single parent raising children on that paycheck. it simply isn't that simple for many people.

I get it, single mom and all. Still, doesn't change my opinion or thought. I know there has to be so many out there that need to grow a pair.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Yeah man, that's a fucked up statement. You have no idea what some of us are facing on the home front. Say that to my face about my wife and I'll show you a pair.

I certainly would NOT think that you would believe I would personally insult you or your wife, but if you do, please except my apology sincerely.

I am not trying to pick a fight or offend any member.

I would hope that eventually the truth will prevail and the right thing is done to prevent other human beings from injury, suffering and/or death.

I hope you understand that.

My shared thought and opinion on the whole subject matter has never changed from basically the very beginning. I am aware that many have already tried to come out with the truth with regards to what the CV injections are doing to so many, but not all.

Again, I am not personally attacking you or your wife, please understand that.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, that's not gonna cut it for me. You said what you said. I'm not offended, I just lost respect for you. You have no fucking clue what some people are dealing with if you're willing to make that statement here. Honestly, 🖕. That's how I feel after reading that. It has ZERO to do with being a coward and everything to do with trying to make the best decision for your family in the midst of an incredibly fucked up situation. There's no play book for this and as much bravado as you want to spout, it simply ain't that easy for some of us to just walk away from a "paycheck". Stay outta my PMs with any sort of follow-up too. I got nothing more to say to you on the matter.

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Yeah, that's not gonna cut it for me. You said what you said. I'm not offended, I just lost respect for you. You have no fucking clue what some people are dealing with if you're willing to make that statement here. Honestly, 🖕. That's how I feel after reading that. It has ZERO to do with being a coward and everything to do with trying to make the best decision for your family in the midst of an incredibly fucked up situation. There's no play book for this and as much bravado as you want to spout, it simply ain't that easy for some of us to just walk away from a "paycheck". Stay outta my PMs with any sort of follow-up too. I got nothing more to say to you on the matter.

I certainly wish nothing but the best for you and your family, and always felt that way!

Again. I sincerely apologize! Never meant offend anyone here, but if I did, I apologize to you as well!

I can kind of see the point of how long it has taken for someone to step forward. As one does so will others I have to believe. It's all in experiences though as I am sure most patients haven't had severe side effects but as one comes in and then another they start to develop an opinion on the matter. We also have to remember the vaccinations haven't even been in circulation a full year yet so to be thinking someone should have done something is a little premature. The medical field is taught to trust the protocols and it takes time to break that trust, especially in this situation. Now if a large majority of vaccinations had life threatening complications and people turned a blind eye, those people are the direct ones that you might say should have said something sooner....but it isn't necessarily the case. Now long term complications...........no one knows, any that have received the vaccination ARE the guinea pig and only time will tell. Hopefully this starts making people ask questions, question how things are being done and think a bit more before getting the jab.

Reactions: Wildlife

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I can kind of see the point of how long it has taken for someone to step forward. As one does so will others I have to believe. It's all in experiences though as I am sure most patients haven't had severe side effects but as one comes in and then another they start to develop an opinion on the matter. We also have to remember the vaccinations haven't even been in circulation a full year yet so to be thinking someone should have done something is a little premature. The medical field is taught to trust the protocols and it takes time to break that trust, especially in this situation. Now if a large majority of vaccinations had life threatening complications and people turned a blind eye, those people are the direct ones that you might say should have said something sooner....but it isn't necessarily the case. Now long term complications...........no one knows, any that have received the vaccination ARE the guinea pig and only time will tell. Hopefully this starts making people ask questions, question how things are being done and think a bit more before getting the jab.

Appreciate your sharing!

Just in case anyone cares to understand where I am coming from, I have shared much relevant information on this thread before about the current CV vaccinations.

I am very sympathetic towards those that are under pressure and/or authority of certain policies and/or mandates that goes against logic, personal beliefs/freedoms and/or principal/morals.

I have made several statements about just that in many of these CV threads. My heart has always gone out to those kinds of people in the field that ARE NOT decision makers in the health industry. It is those that are working professionals, decision makers or those of authority that instigated my most recent unfortunate statement on this thread.

I have been a long time follower of America's Frontline Doctors, along with several others since this whole thing pretty much come about. I am fully aware of when CV vaccine injuries occurred/started when first being administered. The CDC's VERS system made that very clear in the very early stages as a quick example. I have read so many legal documents over the months regarding this particular CV injection injury concern. One example below that I shared previously on this thread. If you have reviewed it, then you should understand regarding the major claim of the 10's of thousands inquired from CV vaccines. That is just one example of many that I am fully aware of currently.

Again, I believe everyone should have the right and personal freedom of choice of which is best for them regarding their current situation in life and I have no bias against anyone whatsoever of which they choose for their own personal health and safety. I hope I am very clear on that...

I really hope people here understand that I am not a hateful or despiteful person, and if anything, my primary interests has always been looking out for the innocent, or unaware, especially towards the young people, such as children.

I should have kept my mouth shut cause I upset or disappointed someone that I do truly care about.

So, please forgive me for putting myself out there and not thinking more about it first before I made that most recent statement. It was wrong of me and, I sincerely apologize!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
5,000,0000,000 vaccinations have been administered world wide - so how does this square with current negative reports ?

Not sure whom you are asking or directing your question to, but if you wish to understand my thought on it, it's never going to be clear or straight forward in understanding if procedures or reporting any of the negative side effects are not mentioned or documented into an authority system religiously and/or thoroughly followed through on. That's just my opinion though.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Not sure whom you are asking or directing your question to, but if you wish to understand my thought on it, it's never going to be clear or straight forward in understanding if procedures or reporting any of the negative side effects are not mentioned or documented into an authority system religiously and/or thoroughly followed through on. That's just my opinion though.

Not interested in individual thoughts - looking for data from a neutral credible source - not the bias reports that fit ones naritave

Snyder10

My wife is in health care, and if you dont know someone in that profession, it is a shit-show. Especially how they are treated. Obviously they are being forced to take the vaccine, and while there are some exemptions, at the end of the day its the employers call. Threatening to take someone's livelihood over a shot that hasnt been regulated for a year is about as low as you can get. My wife was on the fence about the vaccine but caved, and its caused some serious stress on her and our marriage. Have to give props to those on the front lines of this BS

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
My wife is in health care, and if you dont know someone in that profession, it is a shit-show. Especially how they are treated. Obviously they are being forced to take the vaccine, and while there are some exemptions, at the end of the day its the employers call. Threatening to take someone's livelihood over a shot that hasnt been regulated for a year is about as low as you can get. My wife was on the fence about the vaccine but caved, and its caused some serious stress on her and our marriage. Have to give props to those on the front lines of this BS

4 nurses and a doctor (surgeon) in the family

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

I know others, but not personally myself, wife does though, and we do have family members that are not decision makers that do work in the health industry that are in a similar situation/boat. I am very concerned for them.

Hope and prey that it all works out in the end with a positive outcome for the best interests of everyone.

Best regards to you and your family!

My daughter is seeing it as well but they haven't forced it on her yet. Too many RN's have left in recent weeks and now she has more seniority than most of the one's left in the ER. They aren't in a position to mandate fully I guess is what I'm saying.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My daughter is seeing it as well but they haven't forced it on her yet. Too many RN's have left in recent weeks and now she has more seniority than most of the one's left in the ER. They aren't in a position to mandate fully I guess is what I'm saying.
How long has she been there?

Reactions: Big_Holla