Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Never ever, not once in the history of vaccines has an induced immunity been greater than surviving and gaining a natural immunity. Depending on the illness the risk of not surviving it varies though.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I wonder if the vaccinated blood will start being rejected? 😳😂
I donate a few times per year to help reduce the amount of Iron I retain in my blood steam. I get calls every few days to donate again or donate plasma, yet less than a year ago I was rejected from donating because I refused to wear a mask at their donation drives. They’ve been asking these sorts of questions for a while now, but I can tell you their marketing efforts have never been as intense as they are right now.
ADE6ECE2-3F29-4D55-AA9F-5E436783E79C.jpeg
ADE6ECE2-3F29-4D55-AA9F-5E436783E79C.jpeg

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Is it ok for us purebloods to start gloating now?🙂
Nope. There is no gloating until the people that committed these crimes against humanity are held accountable.

I hate the fact we all have people in our lives that felt forced into a medical experiment. I want to see people held accountable for ruining millions and millions of people’s lives.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The numbers of people still running around masked up is astounding….. Still can’t go into a medical facility without wearing a mask. I always ask for one as I don’t carry one. You goina make me? You’re goina provide one….

Reactions: Hedgelj

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nope. There is no gloating until the people that committed these crimes against humanity are held accountable.

I hate the fact we all have people in our lives that felt forced into a medical experiment. I want to see people held accountable for ruining millions and millions of people’s lives.

Unfortunately that'll never happen. The people that need to be held accountable are the same people responsible for holding people accountable.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Unfortunately that'll never happen. The people that need to be held accountable are the same people responsible for holding people accountable.
I know. Sadly, not enough people will get angry enough to demand accountability because that anger needs to come from the people who were both forced and duped. It can’t come from those of us who were able to abstain, we’re already labeled and dismissed even though we’ve been right all along. The same people that wanted the unvaxed removed from society need to lead the charge here… but they won’t because too many won’t admit they were wrong.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know. Sadly, not enough people will get angry enough to demand accountability because that anger needs to come from the people who were both forced and duped. It can’t come from those of us who were able to abstain, we’re already labeled and dismissed even though we’ve been right all along. The same people that wanted the unvaxed removed from society need to lead the charge here… but they won’t because too many won’t admit they were wrong.

I agree. Now I see Pfizer covid and Paxlovid commercials all over streaming media. What's interesting is they harp on risk factors like heart issues, asthma, and diabetes. Imagine if their commercials took the path that the so called scientists and government did. "You need to get this shot for others or you're a horrible human being that deserves death and everything you get if you don't"

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The numbers of people still running around masked up is astounding….. Still can’t go into a medical facility without wearing a mask. I always ask for one as I don’t carry one. You goina make me? You’re goina provide one….
Even though the CDC has said masking isn't necessary the hospital I'm currently at goes weekly based upon some number. They don't have all the entrances marked so i got yelled at, and i don't thick they appreciated my response last Friday in the cafeteria