Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Stroud’s Gathering

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
You're absolutely welcome!!! Very nice meeting you too. Next year I'll bring my 22 and maybe give the skrll killers a run for their money. :)
Yeah next year will plan on getting out to the wood earlier and sit out for 2-3 hour for squirrel hunt

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
One odd discovery I came apon while hunting were a couple of these ammo cans full of blanks. One was full and still in the belt clips. The group consensus was some grunt did not want to carry it back out during some weekend field maneuvers so they just left em in the woods. They had been there for some years.

0EE497BA-5CCA-4261-B739-8C38550C78F6.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
I saw him coming. There was a smaller one in front of him that picked me out like a queer at a gun show. The smaller buck took off. The bigger one hung up at 40 trying to figure out what was going on before making a move. There was a small tree at the back of the lungs in the liver area. Knowing Murphys law that if you intend to barely miss a tree, you will inevitably center punch it, so I held a little further forward thinking I would barely miss the tree. . Nope, hit him right where I was aiming right in the ball joint.
I hear ya on Murphy.... Well at least sounds like he'll live... Good luck the rest of the season...