Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Stroud’s Gathering

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Are there primitive spots I can throw my tent-cot out on? I'm planning on camping a bit.

There is the large group camp area where the fire/gathering area, then across the street, a hundred yards or so, is the actual campground with individual walk-in, primitive sites. These you pay the normal fee on. Your choice of either, will tell you the group camp area goes back into a valley a ways, so you will get some privacy/distance w/o the extra fees. But, completely understandable about having your own area if wanted.

Jesse, any idea on approx. cost of the group area, by person?

Reactions: Tipmoose

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If everyone attending would contribute $10ish, we can cover the group camp for the weekend. I will have that opened on Thursday.

It appears we only need one cabin, which I will have available on Thursday night. It is $40/night.

I have @Dannmann801 in there Thurs-Sat nights.

I have @Wildlife in there Fri & Saturday.

I have @Isaacorps in there Friday.

That leaves one spot that I'll offer to @Beentown if he wants it. There will also be a vacancy on Saturday night even if Beener takes a slot.

Reactions: Wildlife

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If everyone attending would contribute $10ish, we can cover the group camp for the weekend. I will have that opened on Thursday.

It appears we only need one cabin, which I will have available on Thursday night. It is $40/night.

That leaves one spot that I'll offer to @Beentown if he wants it. There will also be a vacancy on Saturday night even if Beener takes a slot.
I have the Cooks Penthouse reserved with Roche.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

Cool!

Thanks Jesse!

I appreciate the follow up.

I'll see everyone Friday then.

Looking forward to it!

Isaacorps

Columbus

Thanks Jesse, appreciate you lining this up. I’ll have cash for you. Is it $40 per person per night or $40 per night split between occupants? Just wanna make sure I bring enough $ for ya