Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2020 sheds

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I've found 7 so far. All in the same area.. I've put some miles in around the house to try and find the 2 bucks that showed up at the end of the season. Ended up walk in ng sunday with the kids and stumbled across one side of the one i was wanting to find. In my woods none the less. Then found a set off a good 8 point also about 5 yards from it. I hadn't had pics of this deer since January glad to know hes still alive and close. Now I've got to find the other side and come up with an plan to keep him around.

Attachments

• IMG_20200301_171421_729.jpg
    IMG_20200301_171421_729.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 534
  • 9209.jpeg
    9209.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 549

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I've found 7 so far. All in the same area.. I've put some miles in around the house to try and find the 2 bucks that showed up at the end of the season. Ended up walk in ng sunday with the kids and stumbled across one side of the one i was wanting to find. In my woods none the less. Then found a set off a good 8 point also about 5 yards from it. I hadn't had pics of this deer since January glad to know hes still alive and close. Now I've got to find the other side and come up with an plan to keep him around.
It’s amazing how fast the squirrels find sheds so fast in some areas and in others a shed could sit barely touched for years.

Reactions: bigten05