Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Paint Creek T-Shirts

T-Shirt color, design choice

• Total voters

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Its that time folks. Its looking like we are going to go ahead and use last years design but @Mike will tweak a few things.
TOO_Family_gathering_2020 (1).jpg

As far as colors go, here are the results from last years poll, if no one is opposed we will stick with these results and go with black shirts with orange lettering:
Capture.PNG

Im working on pricing and sizes, once I have that I will add it to this thread and I will keep track of orders. @giles wife is going to be doing the shirts for us this year. If you wont be attending and still want a shirt, PM me your address and add $5 to your order total.

All sizes and $ need to be submitted by Thursday April 1st in order to give Christine enough time to get the shirts ordered and made.

All $ for orders will need to be sent to my paypal. dustinb80@gmail send it to Friends and Family so you dont get charged a fee.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here or PM me.

The poll above will close in 7 days.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It would be cool if it was possible to have the colors Red, White and blue. Like red shirt, blue water and sky and white everywhere else. Kinda showing our pride in America and for what she stands. Just a thought but might cost too much or not possible.
I’ll take a couple no matter what colors y’all chose...🤗🤟🏻

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
It would be cool if it was possible to have the colors Red, White and blue. Like red shirt, blue water and sky and white everywhere else. Kinda showing our pride in America and for what she stands. Just a thought but might cost too much or not possible.
I’ll take a couple no matter what colors y’all chose...🤗🤟🏻
I think if we were doing the screen print process it might be possible, but we are doing the vinyl lettering.

Reactions: finelyshedded