Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Strouds food and attendance thread

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
This thread will serve to help track how many folks will be there and when. It will also allow folks to list items they are bringing or think we might need.

I will be arriving Sunday Oct. 10th late morning/early afternoon and will have Black Chubby (Smoker) with me.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I woke up thinking about cabins in the middle of the night. @Dannmann801, I assume you want a cabin, but wasn't sure if you'd called or not. We only used one last year. I will make that call today if needed.

I'll be there to drop the camper off on the 10th, then I'll be back and forth throughout the week. I'd like to provide a fully prepped deer ham for Dustin's smoker.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
damn it I will be there this year, what are sleeping arrangements. I hear some bunk mates are suspect
16606.gif

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Happy to see this finally kick off @Dustinb80 ! I'll be breaking in the new tent this year, so, I will not need a bunk in a cabin. Plan on being there as soon as the place is available and intend on making a few trips to set things up, such as; dropping off firewood, beer keg and then me and my gear. With regards to food and supplies, just let me know what I can bring. I have a fair amount of last season's venison left still, roasts & burger. I will also bring venison jerky just like last year, in multiple small zip-loc baggies of different flavors to pass out. Like I said, this can't happen soon enough in my book!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Polling and general concensus has revealed everyone's preference for French Toast over pancakes.
I did find a pancake recipe I want to try one morning though, looks pretty good.
I'll be bringing some pure homemade maple syrup, along with some of the nastyass store-bought fakey-fake shit in case we run out.
And if anyone of the small-flock community wishes to contribute fresh eggs those would be welcome.

Fuck Biden. Is that appropriate for this thread?

Are we there yet?

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Polling and general concensus has revealed everyone's preference for French Toast over pancakes.
I did find a pancake recipe I want to try one morning though, looks pretty good.
I'll be bringing some pure homemade maple syrup, along with some of the nastyass store-bought fakey-fake shit in case we run out.
And if anyone of the small-flock community wishes to contribute fresh eggs those would be welcome.

Fuck Biden. Is that appropriate for this thread?

Are we there yet?
My neighbor makes homemade maple syrup. I can most likely get some from him without any effort. It's pretty darn awesome too, and it doesn't matter what food you prepare in the morning Dan. My experience of having the pleasure of eating your cooked breakfasts have always been awesome, 5 out of 5 stars, and I thank you for it once again for feeding me, sincerely!