Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2022 Ohio State Buckeyes

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Gettin taken behind the woodshed today in Happy Valley in all faceted of the game! OL is fat, slow and no heart and Stroud needs all day with no pressure to gain confidence and you know he’s not gonna run cuz that means contact. Lol
DB raping the receiver on a 3rd and 16 brought back memories of Eli Apple. Man, this team doesn’t respond to adversity very well.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Gettin taken behind the woodshed today in Happy Valley in all faceted of the game! OL is fat, slow and no heart and Stroud needs all day with no pressure to gain confidence and you know he’s not gonna run cuz that means contact. Lol
DB raping the receiver on a 3rd and 16 brought back memories of Eli Apple. Man, this team doesn’t respond to adversity very well.
Well this post didn't age well lol.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Losing Mayan didn’t help. He was starting to steamroll the middle. Play action would have been wide open. No excuses though, they should be able to adjust. Coaching needs to clean up the play calling as well.

Reactions: finelyshedded

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hand us another? We're gonna prison sex your soft as baby shit O-line again 😆. Should be a fun game to watch
I think I'm going to start a thread for the Michigan fans to use. 🤣

I actually enjoy the banter, and Ryan, you are fair and honest about things. Good or bad. And only delusional part of the time. 😁

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
For the last few years, the only team to beat OSU has been, OSU.
Yep, OSU beat themselves against Oregon 35-28, and to Michigan 42-27 last year. Nothing those teams deserve credit for.
In 2020 OSU beat the absolute shit out of themselves against BAMA (checks stats) 52-24😳.
2019-Barely beat themselves 29-23 against Clemson
2018-Once again, just pounded themselves 49-20 against Purdue.