Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2023 Summer Bash Attendance and Food thread

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Y’all do that low man’s boil where you have a sack of corn and tators w five skrimps in it for flavor. For that reason, I’m out! Now y’all want to pitch in for fuel money and get me a rub and tug from @5Cent w his purdy mouff…..let me know 🤣
1685020849659.png

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Y’all do that low man’s boil where you have a sack of corn and tators w five skrimps in it for flavor. For that reason, I’m out! Now y’all want to pitch in for fuel money and get me a rub and tug from @5Cent w his purdy mouff…..let me know 🤣

Lol, told ya at Paint when ya tried.....you can't afford dis. I do know some boys field grading crawfish today over in Jennings that would be more your style. I seen how you handle dem loggerheads.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Lol, told ya at Paint when ya tried.....you can't afford dis. I do know some boys field grading crawfish today over in Jennings that would be more your style. I seen how you handle dem loggerheads.
🤣 who you know in Jennings? Don’t get all embarrassed, I still remember your soft lips from paint. Matter of a fact you was impressed w my painting I gave you! 😜