Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2024 New Jersey Bear Hunt

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Look over my shoulder
1000002124.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hey guys, haven't been on for awhile due to a hectic life change ... First off a BIG THANK YOU to Doug for the honey and booze..

So Dan and Jon are back here again in Jersey making memories and chasing Jersey giants.. The last month and a half I've been running all over put cams out and bait, only to find bears have left my usual go to spots.. Or the bears that are there are small or sows with cubs.... I finally got them on a private piece which has a good amount of nice size bears on it... I expect a call sometime today to come help get a bear out... I'm currently home making chicken Parm for them tonight... Had sausage peppers and onions last night... They are staying at my house for this year's hunt... I'll be out later today for an evening sit on a piece of private property that has a ghost on it every once in awhile... He's a big bear pushing 450-500 lbs. But he's very unpredictable.... I've chose to go big or eat my tag....

Does Jersey have maybe the biggest black bears in the world????? We sure do... Here's one that was shot I believe Tues. that had dressed weight of 770 lbs. and an estimated live weight of over 900 lbs....That's a helluva bbear....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 30