Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2024 Paint Creek Food & Attendance

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sorry I couldn't be there guys. The push of a week makes it my youngest son's birthday weekend. He was born the weekend of the first paint creek.

We headed over to Destin for the weekend to celebrate with the pirate cruise and beach time. I'm driving around Niceville keeping an eye out for uncle @Lundy so we can go feeshn but haven't seen him yet. 🤣

20240503_165556.jpg
20240503_163135.jpg
20240503_144956.jpg

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Home and everything unpacked. It was definitely nice to just check out for a little bit. Heck of a game of wiffle ball we had and the audience 😂 starting to get a little older so the sliding and nine innings was rough today when I got home, little on the sore side but all worth it for the smiles laughs and memories. Yet again another great gathering

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Sad I couldn't make it honestly , with the wife and son gone all weekend on scout stuff and me running the daughter around plus got the inside of the chicken coop done and birds moved , new trees and shrubbs planted around pond etc etc ... looks like it was a great time . Even though it's a year away I got the wife to agree to mark it on the calender for next year and she said we finally need to go . So i will definitely be there next year. Once somethings marked on that calender of hers it's set in stone! On another note I talked to a couple of you here and I will most likely be at strouds . I switched to a new job last year so I lost all my seniority and vacation time but I have a little and I decided I'm going to burn it on strouds to meet some of you finally and get the hell away for once. Thanks for sharing the good times in this thread it sealed the deal for the wife to want to try it and make it an annual get away!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally settled in after a doozy of a cleanup job. There's no shower like a post-TOO event shower that's for sure!

This was my favorite Paint Creek excursion minus the shrimp boil. The new venue next to the campground made for a more enjoyable parenting situation than our other site, but we the fishing suffered for the lack of easy access (and the rain). Had some great laughs and made pile of new memories, so it was time well wasted!

I appreciate everyone who came and contributed. Was good to catch up with @LonewolfNopack after what was probably close to a decade between hand shakes. Good times!

Snapped this for @Jackalope on the way home. Who's jealous now?!? 😂

1000007925.jpg

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Finally settled in after a doozy of a cleanup job. There's no shower like a post-TOO event shower that's for sure!

This was my favorite Paint Creek excursion minus the shrimp boil. The new venue next to the campground made for a more enjoyable parenting situation than our other site, but we the fishing suffered for the lack of easy access (and the rain). Had some great laughs and made pile of new memories, so it was time well wasted!

I appreciate everyone who came and contributed. Was good to catch up with @LonewolfNopack after what was probably close to a decade between hand shakes. Good times!

Snapped this for @Jackalope on the way home. Who's jealous now?!? 😂

View attachment 194091
Good seeing everyone that was there. Maybe one day I'll be able to stay a bit longer. Had to laugh at club Vinton. I've driven by there dozens of times but never quite felt the courage to walk in.