Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

3rd Annual TOO Archery Shoot - July 26-27-28

I will be attending this event.

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I'm a waffle.

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Oh, he'll have room Dennis. You may have to hold your nose a time or two, he farts quite often! Lol. Just kidding. Hope you can make it, cause it is a great time.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lmao guys! I'm hoping I have no family obligational conflicts for the tentative weekend. Seems I heard my wife mention something going on near that time but if I can make it I will be going!

Dennis, if I do go, you certainly invited to ride up with me. Might take us awhile on the hovey though.lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Rotflmao!!!! Wind in our hair like two rebels rolling at 7 mph haha

7 MPH? Your talking with a tail wind pushing 40 aren't cha?!? Rotflmao

I'll need to stock up on some green slime and a few patching kits, lots of busted bottles and skivy looking shrapnel along the shoulders along I71 and I70. Haha

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hahaha, bring your 8 track player and "Born to be Wild" tape....:smiley_coolpeace: I've got the 70's sunglasses and bandanas covered! :smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This TOO event is just about 2 months away. Figured its been well over a month since the last post on this thread and it would be nice to start a head count as to who plans on making it this year.

I will make every effort to be there and will try to be there on Friday like Jesse to set up camp and unwind. Unless something unexpected pops up for me count me in 100%.

Who else is pretty certain on being able to make it?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I plan on attending. I hope nothing pops up unexpected!

You havent been to one of these events have you...with cotty around around there is always the possibility of something popping up

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
I've kinda been off the grid, but would like to attend. The wife's work schedule is gong through a major overhaul...time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.