Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 4 x 8 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I have a 4 x 8 trailer that i am thinking about selling. thought i would use it more but i don't it has brand new tires on it as well as lights 1 7/8" ball required. it is wood with a loading ramp. excellent for a 4 wheeler and some gear. 250. has not been on teh road yet

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I have a 4 x 8 trailer that i am thinking about selling. thought i would use it more but i don't it has brand new tires on it as well as lights 1 7/8" ball required. it is wood with a loading ramp. excellent for a 4 wheeler and some gear. 250. has not been on teh road yet

Got pics? I'm definitely interested. Text me one when you get a chance...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If I had my wiring harness hooked up on my Jeep for the lights I would. I need one badly but the people up here selling them want an arm and a leg. Most times they want more then TSC does for a brand new one lol. Last one I checked out was the size of yours the guy wanted $475 for the stupid thing.

Let me know if Jesse doesn't want it. I will take a look at some pics and probably buy it off of you.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
no problem red cloud i will follow up with pics for you after jesse has a look. i could prolly get more out of it but i just want what i got in it back and this is a good deal....i'm kinda known fer those;)

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Red make sure you specify "TRAILER PICS"...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Adam, you might be outta luck bro! :smiley_couch:

That's cool Jesse. I can keep my eyes open for another :D.

Milo,

My cell is the cheapo plan lol. I don't have texting :smiley_bagonhead:. I'm on a family plan of the in-laws from Verizon so it only costs me $10 a month.

Jack,

Your probably right about the specification of the pics lol. I have heard about Milo and his sexting :smiley_crazy:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks for the trailer Milo. I will put it to good use as soon as the snow starts flying :D. Great to meet up and BS with you a little bit today. Maybe next time we can talk a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.