Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

.400 Legend??

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The 350 caught an enormous amount of flack from the shooting community when it came out . Nobody wanted it around and deemed it pointless , now its a widely accepted cartridge in more than just the straight wall states. Different strokes for different folks. I like having variety in the shooting world the more the merrier to an extent. There are definitely pointless calibers but then again there are pointless goods in every hobby and market that exists .

Indeed. Different areas need different things. Our wal-mart has been sold out of ammo for the last year with the exception of 10 or so boxes of 350 legend. 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: ThatBuckeyeGuy

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The 350 caught an enormous amount of flack from the shooting community when it came out . Nobody wanted it around and deemed it pointless , now its a widely accepted cartridge in more than just the straight wall states. Different strokes for different folks. I like having variety in the shooting world the more the merrier to an extent. There are definitely pointless calibers but then again there are pointless goods in every hobby and market that exists .
Much of the flack i saw was based upon the actual caliber and concerns for it being legal and that at that time there were very few decent hunting bullets in that size. Now the market has responded to the bullet issue at least.

Reactions: ThatBuckeyeGuy