Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

42?!!!??

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I am watching the VH1 top 100 artists of all time and Metallica only made #42 !!!!?????

Really ???!!!!

Fleetwood mac is higher than Metallica??!!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Guns and roses is Higher than Metallica ??!!! What???!!!
they only had one decent album before that cry baby axle rose messed them up, but they are better than Metallica??????

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
sorry guys but GNR sucks only person in that band is the lead guitarist. They had two songs I liked, the one for terminator 2 "you could be mine" and paradise city...Other than that....poopie

Metallica rocks..and justice for all and the black album are awesome and will always be on my favorites list

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
sorry guys but GNR sucks only person in that band is the lead guitarist. They had two songs I liked, the one for terminator 2 "you could be mine" and paradise city...Other than that....poopie

Metallica rocks..and justice for all and the black album are awesome and will always be on my favorites list

Whatever.....Its not your fault you don't know good music. Don't get me wrong Metallica is a great band and I have seen them a couple times but I don't think any band ever hit the scene with a punch in the face like GnR did when they hit the airwaves. The only other band that came close was Nirvana. It will never happen like that agian.

It was a slow burn to the top for Metallica.

Last edited by a moderator:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
O.K. so maybe not top ten, I have to agree with the top ten choices, artists like the Beatles, Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Elvis, Stevie wonder....
They made music what it is today, but c'mon... top 25 anyway.

and where was Motorhead in the countdown? :smiley_blackeye: