Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4H raffle

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Every year the East Ohio Northwest Penn Chapter of Safari Club International donates a gun to my 4H shooting sports club to raffle. The drawing will be held at the chapter banquet on Saturday March 26. They give us the gun and tickets so 100% of the money goes to the kids for ammo, targets, guns, competition fees etc.

The gun this year is a Remington 700 22-250 with a camo stock and scope. Sorry I don't know the exact model or details of the scope but it comes from Dick's so it is the package they sell.

Tickets are $5 for 1, $10 for 3 or $20 for 7 (SCI sets the ticket price for us)

If anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just make sure that when you send the money there is nothing said about a raffle. Just say it is a gift or something.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
It is against paypal policy to use them for raffles or to pay for firearms. I an into that back when I was doing the gun raffle for the fire dept. They put my account on hold until I had all mentions of paypal out of the thread with the raffle.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Sam, PM me your mailing address and if I can get off this pad in time I will send ya a check for some tickets. Shhhhhhhhhh, don't let CJD know, lol.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Last night was the drawing, unfortunately none of my TOO friends won. I do appreciate the support! We ended up making a little over $2000.00 from the raffle.

Thanks again!!!