Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual* Family Fishing and Camping Outing Paint Creek 2021

Bowkills

Nw oh
Do you guys actually catch fish there???? I'm coming reguardless but I have a seven year old that might question the venue if the fishing isn't happening.....or are there other kids he can run off into the woods with and cause havic?

Reactions: Dustinb80

Bowkills

Nw oh
I hope u guys r ready for a northwest family coming down.....just me and my boy. He's good leashed but not sure how he will do in those hills u have.... Should be a hoot... Your food looks solid, I'll just bring smoked fish dip, jerky,smoked cheese or beer beer mmmmmmmmm beer is always needed...

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I hope u guys r ready for a northwest family coming down.....just me and my boy. He's good leashed but not sure how he will do in those hills u have.... Should be a hoot... Your food looks solid, I'll just bring smoked fish dip, jerky,smoked cheese or beer beer mmmmmmmmm beer is always needed...
If you are bringing beer and driving that far, you might need a spot to crash. Sound about right?

Reactions: Isaacorps

Bowkills

Nw oh
If you are bringing beer and driving that far, you might need a spot to crash. Sound about right?
Sounds good. I'll see what the day brings. A few and driving don't mix i have found out the 10k way. So we will see. It won't take much to sleep in a truck and get good breakfast the next day.

Reactions: Dustinb80

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Do you guys actually catch fish there???? I'm coming reguardless but I have a seven year old that might question the venue if the fishing isn't happening.....or are there other kids he can run off into the woods with and cause havic?

Plenty of other kids for him to play with and yes we catch some fish lol. Mini golf, mushroom hunting, fishing, baseball, kickball, airplanes....lots of things to keep em and us busy.
FB_IMG_1618100027151.jpg
FB_IMG_1618100045175.jpg
FB_IMG_1618100053218.jpg