Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am planning on getting there Thursday .... as long as others are there. I have a gourmet meal planned .... salmon topped w/ special sauce & parmesan topped red potatoes along w/ corn on the cob. Friday night it's a couple of pizzas to make & Saturday will be more corn on the cob. Oh yeah, a big pot of coffee each morning.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Send them to your parents or the in-laws.

Parents? Maybe. Inlaws? Nope. Instant recipe for a setback with the nephew we are raising. Inlaws trigger negative behaviors for him. I will see what I can do. Maybe pay the niece to watch them or something.

We want Phil. We want Phil.

Things that have to be at the TOO Shoot.........
1. Cold Beer
2. Good Friends
3. Good Food
4. Phil

You guys are killing me.:smiley_crocodile:

I appreciate it though. I can feel the love.:smiley_clap:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've got Venison Pumpkin Curry (Jamaican Stew) for lunch or dinner on Saturday.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll bring the fry making stuff to pair with the fish. I will also bring stuff to throw down on breakfast Saturday morning. Right now I am contemplating bringing my smoker to do ribs for Friday evening.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Looking good! Global warming is starting, what in my opinion, the next ice age. Football weather mid next week due to a polar vortex lol

image.jpg

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I just got some discouraging news. My work schedule is taking me to Dayton the first part of next week, then Wapakaneta the latter part. The bad part is, it's night shift which means Friday night thru Saturday morning. Off work at 6:00am then drive home 3.5 hours. Hopefully, something closer to home pops up .
If not, it's gonna be hard to make it on Saturday. We will see?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Give me a shout if you want to feel a little TOO brotherhood while in Wapakoneta Ron. I am merely 7 miles north.