Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Drink a beer or 6 for me guys lol.... Enjoy, I'll be looking forward too the pictures and shenanigans.... lol

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Who was it that had a trail cam fixed to a tree overlooking the campfire taking picks all weekend long last year? That was a pretty cool idea. Jesse, are you bringing that cooking table you set up over the fire ? I doubt I'll be bringing my UDS this year, but I am wanting to bring a couple dozen ears of corn which we'll need that table. I'll need water to soak the corn so if anyone has any extra 5 gal buckets they could bring. Oh yeah, I'm bringing a few dutch ovens for all the more cooking :)

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Who was it that had a trail cam fixed to a tree overlooking the campfire taking picks all weekend long last year? That was a pretty cool idea. Jesse, are you bringing that cooking table you set up over the fire ? I doubt I'll be bringing my UDS this year, but I am wanting to bring a couple dozen ears of corn which we'll need that table. I'll need water to soak the corn so if anyone has any extra 5 gal buckets they could bring. Oh yeah, I'm bringing a few dutch ovens for all the more cooking :)

I'll bring a camera and the grill for the fire.

Adam, you bringing the camper?

Ricer2231

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403110334.847266.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403110352.096423.jpg

Big Weff

Athens
Ik Jake and I have every intention of coming up unless something detrimental happens. It would also be great if you could put those bush of mine on ice jesse. They are probably perfectly aged about now haha.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ik Jake and I have every intention of coming up unless something detrimental happens. It would also be great if you could put those bush of mine on ice jesse. They are probably perfectly aged about now haha.

HAHA! That shit has long been consumed son! I'm happy to rescue a cooler, but the finder's fee dictates I get to drink what's inside! Except for all the shitty Miller Lite which I used to kill weeds in the driveway!!! lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice Naydeen, way to get them started.

Rotflmao........You knew with this crowd it was just a matter of time Adam! A very short amount of time! Lol

Soooooooo, whose gonna be looking back over their shoulder at the guy doing all the work? Rotflmao