Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

5 Years Baby!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
SECond to NONE!

:smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap::smiley_clap:​

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
it was a really good game, im kinda dissapointed by oregons offense. They seemed to never really get it together. Auburns defense really shut them down when it was neeeded. At first I thought Oregon was going to really put it to em, then the game completely turned around. Lots of turn overs, good game to watch.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah, but y'all couldn't win the really big one...
USA - 1
CSA - 0

:biggrin:

Define "Win"... I don't see much in the way of the "spoils of victory".. I do see higher taxes, more legislation, government involvement in everyday life, and a welfare / police state. To the point where state legislatures are in the same demeanor they were a few years before "the big one".. States reaffirming their sovereignty, states suing the federal government for overstepping their constitutional boundary, And sates passing firearms manufacturing legislation protecting them from federal governance.... No sir.. "Win" never happens when talking about countries... There is only a periods of peace and growth between turmoil.. In other words bud... It ain't over yet... Funny how now though, it's not only the south resisting wide sweeping federal powers.. About time.. It only took you an extra 151 years to figure out what's happening.

But Alas.. This is about College football..

5 years Running!
6 out of the last 8
7 out of all 13
under the BCS
lol.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Just twistin' yer tail lil buddy...go easy...too easy of a shot to pass up...lol

And yes, the SEC record is impressive

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
well joe, when the preverbial "crap" hits the fan, save us a seat in the truck when you roll south......

Thats when I'll tun into a SEC fan....hahahahahha

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
well joe, when the preverbial "crap" hits the fan, save us a seat in the truck when you roll south......

Thats when I'll tun into a SEC fan....hahahahahha

The only reason I'll be heading south is to get away from populated areas where people have forgotten how to survive on their own if needed. I don't think it will be so geographically grouped if it happens again.. If you look at the states reaffirming their sovereignty they are quite wide spread. However some states like MS have always maintained their sovereignty. "It's even in the state pledge "I salute the flag of Mississippi and the sovereign state for which it stands with pride in her history and achievements and with confidence in her future under the guidance of Almighty God." ;)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
See that is where my plan is different. I will stay in a higher population area and recruit/force people to follow my lead. I will be like Tina Turner on Mad Max! lol

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
See that is where my plan is different. I will stay in a higher population area and recruit/force people to follow my lead. I will be like Tina Turner on Mad Max! lol

Beentown

Who runs Barter town...... "MASTE BLASTER runs barter town"

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Right now Master Blaster is my father. That guy can make electricity out of urine. Our place of refuge is self sustaining for a long time.

Beentown

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Differant out come if Oregon wasn't so aggressive on that 4th and goal.... Kicked a field goal and then it probably went to overtime.... Oh well Auburn did look pretty good got to give that Newton kid his just rewards he was unstoppable.... Wish he wouldn't of had all that baggage with his old man though kind of takes away from the win just like it did with Ohio State and the five amigos..... Greed is an amazing thing isn't it.....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Differant out come if Oregon wasn't so aggressive on that 4th and goal.... Kicked a field goal and then it probably went to overtime.... Oh well Auburn did look pretty good got to give that Newton kid his just rewards he was unstoppable.... Wish he wouldn't of had all that baggage with his old man though kind of takes away from the win just like it did with Ohio State and the five amigos..... Greed is an amazing thing isn't it.....

It's a different world than what we grew up in J....just sigh and embrace the suck