Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

5Cent in F&S

rrr

So I was just sittin on the pooper reading Dec/Jan 2010 Field and Stream and saw that our own 5Cent (even though he hasn't been on here in forever) had a picture and quote in the the magazine under an ice fishing article.

Of course, he's already F&S Famous http://www.theohiooutdoors.com/show...ream-Total-Outdoorsman-Challenge-Championship

Throw in Greggory's video on their blog and thats TOO TOO members in the leading hunting mag within a few months.

Dang it fellars we're pretty much da shit!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Adam is not much of a forum "regular" as he rarely gets on the internet. He can't access TOO from work or phone, and he's a go getter, so the last thing he thinks about when he's home is getting on a hunting forum. I've known Adam for the better part of the last decade and I was happy has hell for him getting to experience all this. You'd be hard pressed to find someone better to represent The Ohio Outdoorsmen in this competition.

Congrats on the article brother. Very cool...

rrr

Well, I hope he checks in this winter and lets us know all about it and show whatever he shot this year!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
My ears were a ringing, but I thought it was just from braving the cold here lately....I missed this place. I've got the site bookmarked again, and I'll catch up on everyone's action throughout the week, as it looks like I missed alot!

Thanks for the comments for the F&S stuff, just one lucky SOB. I appreciate the kind words from you guys and again it's sites like this that make the world seem so small! Not to mention the good information you can get :)

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Been watching the shows buddy. You straight got your ass smoked on the bass fishing!!! LOL! Old boy in the boat with you must have had the magic potion rolling that day!!!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Shit, bass fishing....did you miss the shotgun part!?! 5 of us did not land a fish that day....a sad day for me fishing indeed, but beat working all day long!

That lake was fun to fish, but there was no way I was going down to prefish it like most of these guys did. Reed (boat partner) only caught 1 fish last year and I was cracking up watching him land these guys on a friggin buzz bait! 92* outside temp, 11am, thermocline is 28" and he's landing them on a top water lure......seriously WTF!! I'm so glad they did air more than 10secs of our audio....I'll stick to the walleye and perch :)