Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

73 Arrested in Massive Medicare Scam

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The largest single case of Medicare fraud ever has brought Federal indictments on 73 people in five states.

The gigantic scam billed Medicare for more 163 million dollars in medical treatments that were never given. The FBI says that it was all done by an organized crime group, known as the Mirzoyan-Terdjanian, which is made up of Armenian-Americans that had based their operations in both New York and in Los Angeles, but reached throughout the United States and abroad.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/oct/14/73-arrested-massive-medicare-scam-ar-260474/

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The best part was reading the fact they didn't catch on to the operation until it had already billed like 35 million dollars lol. Then they let it go even longer to rack up 163 million dollars...hmmmm. Wonder how they plan to get all that money back now so that it goes to actual people that may need it.

Some great work by our FBI there. Way to go fellas!!!
Maybe if they didn't spend so much time following Jack around with those black choppers they could get some work done lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The best part was reading the fact they didn't catch on to the operation until it had already billed like 35 million dollars lol. Then they let it go even longer to rack up 163 million dollars...hmmmm. Wonder how they plan to get all that money back now so that it goes to actual people that may need it.

Some great work by our FBI there. Way to go fellas!!!
Maybe if they didn't spend so much time following Jack around with those black choppers they could get some work done lol.

Tell me about it. That reminds me i need more aluminum oil.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
The bad thing about RC is that they are stealing from you and me and the rest of the guys, their children, and grandchildren. Shoot em all and let God sort em out! :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum: