Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A donation spot

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
This is totally private, all of your money 100% will go to those in need.

If you are looking for a place to donate money, this is a great one. Just a local insurance agent, she is leader and spearheading this up with 2 other local businesses. They taking donations of supplies and monetary donations. I can post her Venmo if you want to donate directly to her or you can get it to me and I will get it to her.

They have made 4 trips so far and are going again tomorrow, they are only donating to churches and directly to individuals. They have several connections with groups, the focus has been on the smaller more rural area.

They are avoiding anything government related. View attachment 200146

so far they have given away 5 generators and 4 more they are taking. 25 5 gallon gas cans, 4 pallets of water, tons of food, diapers, other items.

Reactions: Dustinb80 and "J"

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The wife and I went to dollar general and spent some money. Left with a dozen bags full of daily necessities. Dropped it at a local church who was taking a couple U-Haul box trucks up towards Asheville.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I posted this in another thread as well. There’s a lot of good ones out there.

Look into Samaritans Purse and Baptist Mission, they appear to be great organizations and get the goods wherever they are needed.

Both organizations are held in high regard with some of the folks down here.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
IMG_0117.jpeg
Or you can send to me if you wish, I have all the money apps, Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, cash app,