Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A Few Venison Slim Jims....

Fletch

Supporting Member
So I dropped some of last years venison off at the butcher around the middle of June to have some venison slim jims made up... Was planning on bringing some to the get-together.... But then family problems came up and the slim jims got put on hold... Told the butcher last week to finish them up and I picked up the finished product today...Around 425 of them... Just finished putting them in the freezer....

Attachments

• 2018 slim jims.jpg
    2018 slim jims.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 212

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well.... Depending on what route I take to Illinois in the near future to hang stands I may be making a stop in Navarre to pick up someones stand to hang for him... If I do stop there I'll be sure to leave a little care package... Same butcher made these as last year and I had to sample a few last night with a beer or two while packaging them up... After 4 or 5 I determined they were as good as last years...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well.... Depending on what route I take to Illinois in the near future to hang stands I may be making a stop in Navarre to pick up someones stand to hang for him... If I do stop there I'll be sure to leave a little care package... Same butcher made these as last year and I had to sample a few last night with a beer or two while packaging them up... After 4 or 5 I determined they were as good as last years...

Thanks for taking one for the team buddy 😂😂😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
Thanks for taking one for the team buddy 😂😂😂

J... If I was driving alone I'd making a few stops in Ohio and share some... But I'm going with guys that have jobs and are always in a hurry to get out there and back... It was nice last March to stop and meet Dustin and Moonlab…. Which reminds me.... Someone still has some bear sausage to cook up for you and him... He already ate the steak... LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J... If I was driving alone I'd making a few stops in Ohio and share some... But I'm going with guys that have jobs and are always in a hurry to get out there and back... It was nice last March to stop and meet Dustin and Moonlab…. Which reminds me.... Someone still has some bear sausage to cook up for you and him... He already ate the steak... LOL

I’ve been known to travel to stark county from time too time...