Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A ghost in the woods???

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My dad emailed this picture to me tonight. He said one of the guys he works with got in on a trail camera. I keep looking at it, thinking to myself "there's got to be a logical explanation for this..." but I just can't come up with one. It really does look like a damn ghost!

1022101404.jpg

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I'm gonna guess some creative marketing by Primos. Cuddeback is well known for their "amazing" photos that have circled the net...like the mountain lion dragging the deer or the deer that jumped right after he was arrowed. The logical explanation would be Photoshop and a creative marketing team.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I think it has more to do with exposure when the pic was taken. If that was a marketing ploy, it's kinda lame. I'm sure Primos could come up with something better than that.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I think it has more to do with exposure when the pic was taken. If that was a marketing ploy, it's kinda lame. I'm sure Primos could come up with something better than that.

It got us talking about it. I think it is genius.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm gonna guess some creative marketing by Primos. Cuddeback is well known for their "amazing" photos that have circled the net...like the mountain lion dragging the deer or the deer that jumped right after he was arrowed. The logical explanation would be Photoshop and a creative marketing team.

It's not a marketing ploy... the guy brought it in to work, printed out on a piece of paper, and my dad took a picture of the picture with his phone. The picture was taken by this guy's trail camera... not printed from somewhere off the internet. I think Jesse's right that it's probably just an exposure issue. Coincidentally, it just so happens to look like a ghost LOL.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
It's not a marketing ploy... the guy brought it in to work, printed out on a piece of paper, and my dad took a picture of the picture with his phone. The picture was taken by this guy's trail camera... not printed from somewhere off the internet. I think Jesse's right that it's probably just an exposure issue. Coincidentally, it just so happens to look like a ghost LOL.

I see!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That is one I can't explain. As a guy running 2 Primos Truth 35 cams I can't say I have had anything close to that show up on mine. I'm not saying it couldn't be some issue with that guys cam because we all know electronics are funny and can do some strange stuff lol.

Pretty cool and freaky at the same time lol. Thanks for posting it.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio

I know what that is..

Fuggin Creepy! That's what the fugg it is!

You think that's fugged up. Just imagine if the guy was sitting there before daybreak ready for a morning hunt and seen something like that. I would run like somebody shot me in the ass and screamin like a little girl lol. I don't even think I could go hunting again after something like that lol. :smiley_baby:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It looks like a double exposure. It combined the last pic with that one. I have seen it before with digital pics

I've seen that on film cameras where the next negative wasn't advanced and a seccond picture was taken over top of the first. I didn't know a digital camera could do that though since they write the file to memory. However i bet it's extremely easy to do in photo shop as long as the camera didn't move and everything is the same scale.