Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

a lil help please

hay guys , i was slummin over on another site and was going to post this . but im lost at where to post it . its all jumbled up over there . but what i need is some ansers or sugestions , on how to help me get a big ole buckdeer . any advise on stuff like , what broadhead , how much to pay for bynoks, what bow best fits me . what is the best boot to wear , and also size matters i guess. any help would be appreciated . thanks in advance for any fatherly advice i might recive . h

p.s. should i buy my friend a new truck since i wrecked his ?

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
hay guys , i was slummin over on another site and was going to post this . but im lost at where to post it . its all jumbled up over there . but what i need is some ansers or sugestions , on how to help me get a big ole buckdeer . any advise on stuff like , what broadhead , how much to pay for bynoks, what bow best fits me . what is the best boot to wear , and also size matters i guess. any help would be appreciated . thanks in advance for any fatherly advice i might recive . h

p.s. should i buy my friend a new truck since i wrecked his ?

HAHA! Hoot, gotz damnit I can't wait to share a campfire with you!!! Kinda like hanging out with Joe and Randy, it's more of an experience!!! :D That shit right there cracks me up!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You mean like the whole thread?

Hoot- When will the rut start this year?:smiley_crocodile:

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
i thought you were going to be my mentor . i had a couple great questions for someone as knologoble as yourself . hells bells , im all broken harted

I'll be your mentor on deer hunting you be my mentor on scoring chicks. You be my mentor on Budwieser and I'll be your mentor on Honey Brown. We can make this work:smiley_bathing:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
I'll be your mentor on deer hunting you be my mentor on scoring chicks. You be my mentor on Budwieser and I'll be your mentor on Honey Brown. We can make this work:smiley_bathing:

U make such a cute couple - prolly see ya dance'n frew da tulips dis spring - :smiley_carnaval: