Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A little joy in a sad situation

Well my wife's uncle passed away back in September after a Rollercoaster battle with covid. Just an all around sad situation but here is a little joy for his family that are carrying on his traditions. Won't go to far into depth on this article but if you have time give it a look. Very good read!

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Truly sorry for your loss!

I'll be completely honesty, I'm still fight back the tears as I type this. What a tribute and such a spectacular way to honor Terry Baxter!

Congratulations goes out to Scoot for the great buck harvest, his Dad's buck! How cool is that!! I'm sure his father, from the heavens above, had something to do with his buck in stepping out for his son to take. You just could've not written such a better script and how it all turned out. That's just purely awesome!

Thank you for sharing, and please thank Hannah for doing such a wonderful job in her write up too!

God bless!

Last edited:
Truly sorry for your loss!

I'll be completely honesty, I'm still fight back the tears as I type this. What a tribute and such a spectacular way to honor Terry Baxter!

Congratulations goes out to Scoot for the great buck harvest, his Dad's buck! How cool is that!! I'm sure his father, from the heavens above, had something to do with his buck in stepping out for his son to take. You just could've written such a better script and how it all turned out. That's just purely awesome!

Thank you for sharing, and please thank Hannah for doing such a wonderful job in her write up too!

God bless!
I sure will. I know that was hard for Hannah to write, especially with her being an ER nurse and having to watch Terry's last days unfold when there was nothing she could do. So sad but has definitely brought the Baxter family much closer together.

Reactions: Wildlife

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Sorry Lackster. Hate hearing things like this. Sounds like a Great Guy and Mentor. SMMFH... All the pieces of shit doing nothing with their lives but being a burdon on someone elses and we loose a good one..... Good Lord musta needed him badly.