Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Added Some Live Cams

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I figured you guys might enjoy watching these as much as some of us from elsewhere do. So I added them to the empty space at the top of the page. The first is Jesse's Cam in his back yard. The other is a kick ass cam over a scrape in Southern Ohio.. Lost of knowledge about scrapes etc to be gained from that one boys. And the third is one i found On livecam somewhere out west that shows some nice elk. There was one that was set up over a watering hole in Africa.. You could see warthog, giraffe, and elephants come in. I'll add that one soon as i find it.

You guys can look at the livecam site and let me know if you see a cool one and i'll add it. Just something cool to watch while we wait on posts etc. http://livecam.buckeyecam.com/?big=&show=1

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
i went back to that other site and found 1023's post that had the address for the African live cam and it is been removed :(

African Live Cam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love watching this thing, so I figured I would share the link with you all. These are not your normal trail cam pics!!!

African Live Cam

http://livecam.buckeyecam.com/lcamera_secure.php?user=al2251&camera=1

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
did yall see ole boy working the scrape last night.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Good work Joe. The scrape cam is always a blast to watch this time of year. I remember that one night last year where it was like you dumped a bus load of bucks off and they stood in line just waiting to work that scrape!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Good work Joe. The scrape cam is always a blast to watch this time of year. I remember that one night last year where it was like you dumped a bus load of bucks off and they stood in line just waiting to work that scrape!!!

A couple good knock down drag outs to.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Two bucks last night at the Scrape cam.
One eye here cam in about 2:27 and only stayed for minute.

Then two hours later the other buck from last night comes back in.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hey Jesse,

I was looking at your cam and seen some big burly lookin fugger on a handjob messing with your feeder :D.

P.S.

I was going to tell you to get out there and refill that thing lol. Looked a little low this morning.

Attachments

• p_005619.jpg
    p_005619.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 155