Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Advice/Question

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Got an offer from a guy with a Bowtech Assassin, loaded for $500. Looks to be barely used !
Not too knowledgeable on bows, if it shoots good and is of good quality that’s all I need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crappieking15

Earth
Sounds a little high to me

Attachments

• 7FE5797D-9725-4E61-A46E-671FD4B5F096.png
    7FE5797D-9725-4E61-A46E-671FD4B5F096.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 332
I used to own that bow. Was my first adult bow matter of fact. Great bow but at this point in time not sure it’s worth $500. Unless it has some high dollar parts on it. Either way it should be a solid bow for you.

You can get it and it’ll kill deer but if you care about speed I feel like there’s other newer stuff out there these days that’s a little faster for the same money.

rsmith

There is a smoking deal on a elite impulse 34 on archery talk. Guy is asking 450 shipped loaded with QAD HDX rest, trophy ridge 5 pin sight, quiver, and stabilizer. I would highly recommend looking around and investing in a good quality bow and get it set up and tuned specially for you. It will be more enjoyable to shoot and you will be able to utilize it to its full potential. If you need help feel free to let me know and I can help. I’m no expert but I am pretty good when it comes to bow setups.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
There is a smoking deal on a elite impulse 34 on archery talk. Guy is asking 450 shipped loaded with QAD HDX rest, trophy ridge 5 pin sight, quiver, and stabilizer. I would highly recommend looking around and investing in a good quality bow and get it set up and tuned specially for you. It will be more enjoyable to shoot and you will be able to utilize it to its full potential. If you need help feel free to let me know and I can help. I’m no expert but I am pretty good when it comes to bow setups.

Can you get me that guys information??

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
I was talking to my uncle and he said he would sell his Mathews Z7 with everything for $380, does that sound like a good deal???

Reactions: Big_Holla

Chass

The Hills
Ebay has a bunch of those fully setup around the $500 mark. Cheapest in the $400s.
Tell em family price of $300 and done