Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Air Cam ....

Wildlife

Supporting Member
Southern Ohio
Finally caught a decent buck last evening .....

Your sharing this thread has definitely sparked my interests in getting a drone for myself. If I do decide to pull the trigger on one, I'll want to touch bases with you first if that's cool with you? I haven't done any real research on them as of yet, but I think I'll get there sooner or later.

Thank you very much in sharing your drone footage! They're awesome videos! Keep'em coming!

Dannmann801

Supporting Member
Springboro
Your sharing this thread has definitely sparked my interests in getting a drone for myself. If I do decide to pull the trigger on one, I'll want to touch bases with you first if that's cool with you? I haven't done any real research on them as of yet, but I think I'll get there sooner or later.

Thank you very much in sharing your drone footage! They're awesome videos! Keep'em coming!
If I ever decide to pull the trigger on one, the owner is gonna be pissed! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Outdoorsfellar

Supporting Member

Good for you ! Be careful for what you wish for. As fun & rewarding for what I get out of it, there's a lot of trial & error , aggravation.... and expense.